Monday, December 8, 2008

The "scrunch" face...

So I was listening to some Detroit CYDI preview tracks.

I made it.

I made the scrunch face.

Yunno the face that you get when you smell something nasty. Usually accompanied by much head bobbing and generally acting a ass. It's the face of good music, the most beautiful one of all.

If you want to see how dope someone thinks your shit is, there is only one true test. The scrunch-face, or intense physical reaction test.

When someone loves your shit, their face will scrunch, and they will bob their head stupidly, or get up and dance like a crazy person. This cannot be faked. When it is real, you know you have a great song on your hands.

Great songs will make you move. Song and dance are inextricably linked, and will be until the end of time. I don't know what it is; frankly I don't care to find out. I just know that when "the rhyming dictionary" drops, everyone will be clappin their hands...

***clap clap***

- sean upps.

No comments: